This article is about setting up wifi on android for your controllers
Device must be in listening mode... to place the controller into listening mode press and hold the bottom button and wait till LED flashes blue
- Open the app and select the gearwheel on the upper right-hand to corner access Settings
2. from the settings menu select "Connect to Controller
3. connect to the wifi network that matches your SSID for the controller's encloser
4. connect to wifi from the list of wifi networks on your device
5. once you are connected you will see the screen below, which will confirm you are now connected to your controller.
6. Select your wifi network from the list of networks
After you've connected your wifi the LEDs on your controller will flash, when it is connected it will breathe green.
7. Set up complete